Google Doodle Celebrates Pizza With An Interactive Game: The History
Google Doodle Celebrates Pizza
Google on Monday (6th December 2021) celebrated one of the most loved Italian dishes- Pizza. They made an interactive and animated doodle game. According to Google, the culinary art of Neapolitan’ ‘Pizzaiuolo‘ was inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity on this date in the year 2007.
As per the UNESCO website, the art of the Neapolitan, ‘Pizzaiuolo’ is a culinary practice that consists of four phases connected to the preparation of the dough and its baking in a wood-fired oven, which requires the baker to rotate the dough.
Google created a fun game for its users to commemorate the occasion. The interactive Google Doodle features a pizza to cut it into slices and test your skills. Some of the most popular pizza toppings from around the world are featured in this puzzle.
The goal of the game is to cut slices of pizza according to the type of pizza ordered. When cutting the pizza, try cutting it in an accurate manner. More precise the order, the more stars a user will receive! You can enjoy the game by clicking on the Google logo.
In the game, you can find the following classic toppings:
- Margherita Pizza – Cheese, Tomatoes, Basil
- Pepperoni Pizza – Cheese, Pepperoni
- White Pizza – Cheese, White Sauce, Mushrooms, Broccoli
- Calabresa Pizza – Cheese, Calabresa, Onion Rings, Whole Black Olives
- Mozzarella Pizza – Cheese, Oregano, Whole Green Olives
- Hawaiian Pizza – Cheese, Ham, Pineapple
- Magyaros Pizza – Cheese, Salami, Bacon, Onion, Chili Pepper
- Teriyaki Mayonnaise Pizza – Cheese, Teriyaki Chicken, Seaweed, Mayonnaise
- Tom Yum Pizza – Cheese, Shrimp, Mushrooms, Chili Peppers, Lime Leaves
- Paneer Tikka Pizza – Paneer, Capsicum, Onion, Paprika
- Dessert Pizza- Endless Possibilities
So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy this game and have a yummy pizza!